Header Graphic

Place-name search - details

Crowthorne

The village of Crowthorne was a chapelry of the parish of Sandhurst. See Sandhurst for details.

Further reading
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.128-129.


 

OS Map Grid Ref(s): 46, 47

 

Parliamentary Enclosure Maps & Awards

Crowthorne (See Sandhurst)

 

[ Back to parish list ]

 

 


This page was printed from the BRO New Landscapes website on 26/09/2017.