The small village of Easthampstead lies a mile and a half southeast of Bracknell, in Windsor Forest. The parish included hamlets at Old Bracknell, Priestwood Common, and on the Bagshot Road. The soil is gravel. Approximately one fifth was permanent pasture, one fifth heath and a tenth arable (wheat and oats).
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.57-58. Dumbleton, M., 'Easthampstead (Berks.) enclosure 1827' (1991) - includes the holdings listed by owner, occupier and plot number, with tables of totals and maps.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 38, 39, 46, 47